We are accepting Applications
Classes will begin this fall in Reno dates to be announced. if you have any question’s please contact Travis Mills for details.
Nevada Partners Leadership Program
The Nevada Center for Excellence in Disabilities is seeking applications from motivated, interested individuals throughout Rural Nevada, who have developmental disabilities, or are parents of children with developmental disabilities, to become candidates for Nevada Partners Leadership Program, Class of 2017.
Participants are required to:
- Commit to attend 8 Saturday sessions at 9:00AM to 5:00PM from September 16, October 14, November 18, Skipping December 2017 and January 13, February 10, March 10, April 7, and May 5 of 2018.
- Complete homework assignments between sessions.
- Complete an e-learning course. (technical assistance will be provided if needed). ANY CHANGE????
- Commit to a project to be completed after graduation.
Participants Will Received:
- Valuable working knowledge on disability issues and information on resources available in their community.
- Advocacy skills.
- New relationships with people who have the same interests as you.