The Applications are closed….
If you have any question’s please contact Travis Mills for details.
Nevada Partners Leadership Program
The Nevada Center for Excellence in Disabilities is seeking applications from motivated, interested individuals throughout Northern Nevada, who have developmental disabilities, or are parents of young children with developmental disabilities, to become candidates for Nevada Partners Leadership Program.
Our Classes being held at:
University of Nevada Reno: Redfield Campus
18600 Wedge Pkwy, Reno, NV 89511
9:00AM to 5:00PM
September 16, 2017
October 14, 2017
November 18, 2017
January 13, 2018
February 10, 2018
March 10, 2018
April 7, 2018
May 5, 2018.
Participants are required to:
- Commit to attend all 8 Saturday sessions
- Complete homework assignments between sessions.
- Complete an e-learning course. (technical assistance will be provided if needed).
- Commit to a project to be completed after graduation.
Participants Will Received:
- Valuable working knowledge on disability issues and information on resources available in their community.
- Advocacy skills.
- New relationships with people who have the same interests as you.